I decided to get Dave a tent for Father's Day, seeing as the only time we went camping after we were married we couldn't even fit the queen-sized air mattress in the tent. He has really been wanting to go camping as a family, so I figured it was time for a family-sized tent! It's 10'x10', so we can fit a queen mattress, a pack-n-play, and even a crib mattress for Nora if we wanted. Dave's favorite feature? It's 6' tall, so he can *almost* stand up in it :).
We were excited to give the tent a mini-test-run, so we set it up in the front yard for F amily Home Evening last night. Nora was in heaven!
We were excited to give the tent a mini-test-run, so we set it up in the front yard for F amily Home Evening last night. Nora was in heaven!
She loved "helping" Daddy set it up.

And I'm pretty sure this ends up being our very first picture as a family of four:




3 comments:
yea for camping - and nora looks just like you
what a super cute family!
Pretty sure we bought a tent to go camping and we have yet to go. Pretty sure Tim is going to "camp" in our back yard with the kids since I'm so close to delivery. Hope you get to go and use your tent. If you do, blog about it and I'll live vicariously through you. :)
Post a Comment