Lately (thanks to our bright, multicolored Ikea dishes) we have been using mealtimes to help Nora recognize colors. This morning as I brought Nora her cereal, I said, "Look, Nora! This bowl is yellow. This spoon is white." Without skipping a beat, she looked up at me and said, "Grandma White!" These pictures are from a month or two ago, but I'm grateful to Nora for giving me an excuse to post them today. My Grandma White is so special to me, and I am so glad that my children get to know her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for sharing both posts Nat - I like that Joey has finished his "fourth trimester"
So cute!
Is her name really White or does Nora just call her that because of her white hair? Either way it is great. So awesome she is learning her colors.
Amelia called Tim's grandma (her great grandma) "white grandma" because her hair was super white. :)
Post a Comment