Thursday, September 4, 2008

Total Bedroom Makeover!

A couple weeks ago, Dave and I decided to participate in our own version of Trading Spaces. . . only we didn't trade with anyone . . . but it was still fun!
Nightstands from Ikea, lamps from Dave's sister's basement!

My makeup station.


My proudest achievement! I wove the headboard using a bundle of sticks we bought at Ikea and a ball of twine.

4 comments:

Emily Erdmann said...

Oh my goodness! That is soooooo different from when I saw it last. It looks soooo good! I love it. Do you want to do my room?

Natalie said...

Tee hee. Thanks. We should probably submit it to a magazine or something . . .

Katie said...

I want to see before pictures. Hopefully this blog resolution lasts- i almost forgot about you guys! J/K. But ever since Tanner has posted on their blog, Savannah asks about it all the time. If Uncle Dave wants to be the favorite he better get typing!

Wendy said...

Hi Natalie- cousin Wendy here. Your room looks great. I don't think you have an invite to my blog. email me at wendythatcher@yahoo and I'll send one to you.