
On Tuesday we were FINALLY able to have the ultrasound that would tell us what flavor of baby we're having! We were so so positive that it would be a boy, but surprise! It's a girl!

Dave made this special button in honor of the occasion. For those not aware, it's a shout out to
The Gilmore Girls. The nurses got a kick out of it.

Dave even bought his very first pink shirt! It takes a real man to wear pink!

Natalie's belly- with the BEAUTIFUL pink roses that Dave gave me later that day.

Dave's belly-with the yummy pink cookies that we bought to share with everyone at rehearsal that night.
We're so excited to meet our little girl!
4 comments:
Congrats guys! It's almost hard to believe that you are having a baby, Natalie. Are you sure you're old enough to be married and have a baby?! I guess I shouldn't be asking this question since I was 20 when Little Robby was born. It's just hard to believe that that many years have passed by. Well, enjoy your pink bundle of joy!
Congratulations!! Guess. what. I was thinking boy too. I know. Crazy. So exciting!
Congratulations! Girls are so fun! You look adorable, both of you. Cute tummies.
Congrats on the baby girl! You will love her more than you ever thought possible and then some! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment