
I really stink at getting the pictures in the order I want them, but here we go! We spent last weekend in Vegas for a "business trip" with our friends Michelle and Tyler. We sold corsets and other "ren garb" from a booth at the "Age of Chivalry" Renaissance Fair. It was so much fun!

Lots of cool booths- swords, leather, jewelry, anything you could imagine! Tried to keep a tight rein on our spending . . .

The Renaissance version of a "stretch-a-penny" machine. This one was guillotine style. More like "smash-a-penny."

The bodice this lady bought from us looked like it was made to go with her dress. She was one of our "corset pushers." Every time she came back to the tent she had another friend with her, and they all bought from us!

The water bottles I was required to drink in a day. Michelle and Manda were very good at forcing the pregnant lady to stay hydrated!

The line at Thou Privies. Which I did not use once while we were there (despite the massive amount of drinking I was forced to do.) They were NASTY.

This dress was so cool I had to get a picture of it. Although I must say that it was even cooler with one of our wench corsets over it!












5 comments:
#1: I guess there is something out there for everyone!
#2: I think Dave looks good with a shiny top (I'm talking about the bald head)
#3: I'm proud that you actually blogged! I like seeing pictures of Lola
#1: We had a lot of fun. What does that say about us?
#2: We keep going back and forth about whether or not Dave should grow his hair back.
#3: Her name is Nora these days... Eleanor nicknamed Nora. And I'm trying to get back in the habit!
How come it is I didn't know you had a blog???
This is me posting on your blog! Just because I like you is all. Looks like lots of fun. I love my costume from Michelle!
I'm impressed wiht your ability to rock a corset while pregnant. Looks good! Sounds like you had a good time.
Post a Comment