Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Nora!

Grandpa Burton thought that Nora probably wanted some Valentine's chocolate . . .

We have much repenting to do. Things have been so crazy that we haven't had time to post pictures of our sweet little girl! A video slide show of her earliest days is coming (when Dave gets home- I don't know how to work it) but here is a sampling in the meantime!

This was just yesterday. It's a 3 month outfit, but those are the ones long enough! And a big thank you to Julie, Tanner, and Caleb for lending us the swing- she loves it!


Our Crazy Valentine! The outfit came from a sweet ward member and BARELY fit her. I loved the little mary jane shoes and the ruffle bum.



Posing during her first week home


The version of this photo that is on my cell phone is probably my favorite picture of Nora up to this point. And yes, she did this all on her own.

More to come! Promise!

5 comments:

Amber said...

She is freaking adorable!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

what a doll!! Natalie, she's just beatufiul! I can't get over her full head of dark hair!! Too cute!

Valerie said...

She is so darling! Well done! :)

Julie said...

Congrats on the update, that's one cute chickadee you have.

kaci + tom said...

ooh, I love the last photo - it looks like she's already ready for the theater like her parents :)

I'm excited to see more...