
I have been looking for an industrial sewing machine to add to our family for awhile now, and over the break my AWESOME Dad found me one on KSL Classifieds! After a three day wait to find out if we could get it, it finally came home with us on Friday night.

This machine is so amazingly lovely! And it cuts my sewing time in half (if not more). Our dining room is now a bona fide sewing room/office. (Nora had better appreciate getting her own room so early on :)

We also got our Christmas tree on Friday! Dave was sweet enough to let me get a real tree, and I must say that he is thoroughly converted to that particular tradition.


5 comments:
Yeah for Christmas Trees! I love your skirt, its looks so good. Did you use some of Michelle's fabric?
yep- I just pulled from the same stuff I make the patchwork skirts out of.
I have to come look!!! But it looks awesome!
That sewing machine looks amazing! I am so happy for you! I am also becoming converted to the real Christmas tree tradition. Happy Christmas!
i like the tree skirt - congrats on your tree and machine
Post a Comment