New Love #1: Dance
The Hollywood Video by our house is going out of business and selling off all of their inventory. We stopped by last weekend to see what we could find, and our biggest score was Zoe's Dance Moves- a Sesame Street video starring Zoe and Paula Abdul. I know, right? How does it get much better than that? They go through several styles of dance (African is Nora's favorite, of course) and show clips of kids dancing, cartoons dancing, the works. She loves it! She puts on her "tutu"- a poofy slip we got in a recent hand-me-down bag- and dances all over the living room. So cute!!
New Love #2: Big-Girl Bed
Our neighbors gave us a call this last week to see if we wanted a free toddler bed. Hmmmm. . . let me think about that for a second. YES! So we picked it up and put it in The Nor's room just so she could start getting used to it. We've been setting up Joey's corner in our room to get ready, and we figured that if Nora could start getting used to the idea of the toddler bed now, by the time he's ready to move in to her room the transition would be easier. I don't think we have much to worry about. She LOVES that bed. Observe:
The kicker? When Dave put her to bed last night, she refused to go to her crib. She kept crying and pointing and saying, "Bed! Bed!" Sure enough, she slept there all night, and calmly knocked on her door in the morning when she woke up. I'm not sure I'm ready for this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wish I had a pink princess bed and a tutu ... maybe for Christmas.
Post a Comment