Friday, March 20, 2009

Nora in the HOUSE! (and other pics I've been meaning to post)


YO! I giggled so much when I saw how this picture tuned out! She's even got her music right there behind her. Our own little DJ- we're so proud!


Family portrait- this was the first Sunday that Nora went to church!


Nora in her adorable Fuzzi Bunz! The jury is still out on whether or not we'll use them full time, but they sure are cute!

5 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Little Nora is looking so adorable! I love her hair.

The rapper picture cracks me up, family picture is super cute, and I love that you use cloth diapers (even if its not all the time)!!

Julie said...

Sorry- I was sure I'd posted a comment before. But I do think that picture rocks.

Sackett's said...

We can call her N-Diddy or something like that :)

M said...

Natalie! I don't know why I didn't know you had a blog! your little girl is sooo cute and i'm so glad you had a great birthday...it's so hard adjusting after a baby and dealing with a body you've never had before...but don't worry, the first six months are the hardest but it gets so much better, easier, and thinner ;) you're so cute!

rolene59 said...

Natalie, She is darling. I hope this post finds you all doing well.