Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Whew.

In the past two months we have:

1. Put up a third show at the PineCone and spent several weekends apart to make it happen
2. Moved back to Springville and into a new three bedroom apartment
3. Set up a sewing room and gone in to high gear sewing for Damsel Dress in preparation for
4. A week-and-a-half trip to Ren Fairs in Vegas and Folsom with
5. A three-day trip to Disneyland sandwiched in between.

And we lived to tell the tale. Stay tuned for more pictures.




** Nora with the letters in front of Disney's California Adventure.

3 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Love the pictures with NORA! So cute!
I am glad you got a good break in between the festival. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Oh, and lets do get together! I would love to visit. Any time really. This are busy here, but if I wait till they aren't, it will never happen. :)

M said...

you busy girl you! ahhh...i'd love to move back to springville in a three bedroom. live it up nat! i love the pictures!

Sackett's said...

Oh that is way too adorable! I Love they way you took those, and I can just see those getting in a frame or who knows what, but ADORABLE!