Monday, November 30, 2009

Last-Minute Sunday Dress

Another quick re-fashion so that Nora could have something to wear for church- this one from a sweater that no longer works on me. It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be and I'm sure the technique will be used again and again on other unsuspecting shirts :)


I love how the bottom band ended up looking like a little drop-waist skirt, and I'm super proud of the headband


Such a cutie!



6 comments:

ClareMarie said...

Natalie, that is the most adorable thing I've just about ever seen. Other than Pooka of course :) When did Nora get so gosh darn big? :)

Sackett's said...

You are SO talented. And creative. Seriously I'm in awe of you right now. And, of course, NORA IS ADORABLE!!!

Emily Erdmann said...

She is so adorable!!! I want to know how you made the headband - it's amazing!

Julie said...

holy mackrel. That's pretty cool. This is Tanner, but Julie agrees with me. We'll have to contract with you and our DI box when we have a girl (not an announcement).

M said...

how stinkin' cute! you're amazing!

couplabz said...

I am impressed and a little jealous ;). I wish I was that creative! It is SO adorable, yes both Nora and the outfit. What a wonderful talent to have!