Friday, December 18, 2009

I made a cute card all by myself!

Many of you can attest to the fact that when I try to be crafty (ie, scrapbooking, card making, etc.) I sort of have an emotional breakdown. Well, no longer! I needed to make some cards for the sisters that I visit teach and I had a flash of inspiration. Instead of fiddling with paper and glue and other things that make me anxious, I used fabric scraps and my sewing machine. Ah! Much better. So tell me- how do they look?



6 comments:

ClareMarie said...

Those are awesome!!! I so wish I was crafty! :) Miss you!

Emily Erdmann said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Amber said...

fabulous - duh ;)

-Special Mothertivity- said...

They DO look great! I would have never thought to use fabric. You are so inventive- AND crafty!

Julie said...

very chic - I'm glad you didn't stress about the message :)

Keri said...

very cute nats!