Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dave!

Since I only just posted our Halloween pictures, I find it perfectly acceptable that I document Dave's birthday a week after the fact.  Or I justify it because we are crazy busy trying to close out Pimpernel this week (5 shows!) and preparing to move next week.  Either way.

Because of our crazy schedule, we got to spread out the birthday love.  On Saturday we enjoyed a nice cozy evening together as a family.  We had a yummy dinner of  Thai beef, jasmine rice, and a Jell-o cheesecake with blueberry topping.  Nora helped me wrap all of the presents and practiced singing "Happy Birthday" all afternoon.  It was WONDERFUL to have a quiet evening at home. 

Joey was bummed that he didn't get any cheesecake.
We celebrated with family on Sunday, and on Monday we were able to go out to lunch- just the two of us!
Dave- I love you forever and ever and never stop.  I'm sure glad you were born!!


No comments: