Pretty sure I laughed out loud - a lot. My compliments to costumes, writing, and the Joe man for truly capturing the torturous experience of having a binky out of reach.
This is seriously awesome, Natalie! I'm so impressed. And I love that you guys put in the extra features of you bribing Nora with chocolate so that she would say "nevermore".
5 comments:
Wow. This is awesome. I'm impressed.
Pretty sure I laughed out loud - a lot. My compliments to costumes, writing, and the Joe man for truly capturing the torturous experience of having a binky out of reach.
I'm pretty certain this is the most adorable thing ever and you guys are the coolest, most creative parents in the history of the world. For real. :)
I love it! Points for adorable kids, awesome costumes, excellent editing, and massive amounts of creativity. You guys are amazing!
This is seriously awesome, Natalie! I'm so impressed. And I love that you guys put in the extra features of you bribing Nora with chocolate so that she would say "nevermore".
Post a Comment