
While we were in Utah for Grandma White's birthday, my wonderful and talented cousin Kaci did a mini-photoshoot with Nora in the front yard of my parents house. The pictures turned out amazing! I thought I'd share a couple with you all!


David * Natalie * Eleanor * Joseph
8 comments:
i LOVE that first one! so cute and sassy like! such a cutie!
Yep, the first one is adorable. Kaci took some of Will on green grass as a baby and I've always loved them.
I miss my Nora!!!! She is so cute!
fabulous
So cute! Those turned out great.
Those turned out great!! Elora loves them too - she says "Baby Nora has soft hair... " Love it!
Be still my heart! Nora is just adorable! What great shots you have to remember your sweet little baby girl!
Holy cow that first picture looks just like a glamour pose or something! So adorable.
Post a Comment